Co-founder of SEMwell and Motion Digital
- Certified and experienced lecturer, speaker and consultant in the fields of yoga and yoga therapy for physical and mental health, mindfulness, pilates for physiotherapy, body-image and self-esteem coaching - Certified facilitator of mindfulness programmes for schools by the UK organisation Mindfulness in Schools Project and the international organisation Mindwell - Many years of experience in applying these evidence-based methods to youth work, education, corporate settings and working with individuals - Lifelong student of yoga, lover of dance, sports, mountains and the sea
Mindfulness and yoga teacher
- Certified yoga teacher with a focus on yoga therapy, mindfulness, stress management - Currently in psychotherapy training in Process Oriented Psychology focused on leadership - Organizing and lecturing wellbeing retreats and wellbeing programs in companies - Lifelong student of yoga and psychology, lover of healthy living, spontaneous dance, the sea and wandering the countryside
Financial and Administrative
- Extensive experience in business administration and project management abroad and in the Czech Republic - Fluent in English and Spanish - Enjoys yoga, traveling, city and nature walks, animal lover and a good read
Social media coordinator
Special pedagogue - etopedist, speech therapist
- Creation and coordination of social media content. - Many years of experience in communicating with children, parents and educators. - Over 15 years of experience in preschool and special education. - Dog lover, avid reader, hiker, yogi and traveler. A fan of good food and life.
Co-founder of SEMwell and Motion Digital
Executive and member of the board of directors
- Many years of experience and qualifications in finance, research, technology and business operations - Enthusiastic about running, hiking, relaxing by the sea and a good read
- 14 years of experience in media as editor, producer, head of print titles, web editor and podcaster - Lifelong interest in holistic health and healing nutrition -- graduate of the Academy of Healing Nutrition and other holistic health courses - Explorer of inner worlds - own yoga and mindfulness practice, certified massage therapist and Access Bars therapy practitioner
External communication coordinator
Teacher of preschool education
- Years of experience in client communication, event management and administration in school and corporate environments - Passionate traveler, lover of music, dance and personal development - Mom to a little rascal with whom she enjoys practicing respectful communication and continues to explore her inner limits
Jenny Nevidal Wilde
Yoga and mindfulness teacher
– Certified yoga and mindfulness teacher from the UK – Experience of teaching yoga and mindfulness to students, organisations and individuals – Qualified English language teacher, with over 18 years' experience of teaching children in schools – Mother of two girls, and passionate about yoga, meditation, healthy living and connecting with nature
Teacher of mindfulness and conscious communication
Consultant in the field of empathic education and training
- Certified trainer of MBSR (Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction) - the best known and most scientifically researched mindfulness program - Expert in respectful communication (training in the Respect and Be Respected, Education/School Without Losers approaches) - Many years of experience leading courses and workshops for parents and teachers - Graduate of Creative Pedagogy at DAMU and a singer who loves swing and learning to scat
Kami Brada-Dvořáková, Ph.D.
Expert consultant and guarantor
– Developmental psychologist and researcher – Internationally certified teacher of mindfulness and mindful self-compassion – Founder of the first Czech institute for the development of self-compassion, Laskio
Marek Vich, Ph.D.
Senior mindfulness teacher and therapist
- Co-author and senior lecturer of the scientifically proven eight-week program Relational Mindfulness Training (RMT) which helps people manage stress in interpersonal relationships and in comunication. - Experience in conducting dozens of workshops in the areas of stress management, self-kindness, time-management and a healthy lifestyle for teachers, principals and special educators in primary and secondary schools and preschools. Also for students and employees of universities. - Guarantor of psychology and management psychology courses at a private university AMBIS a.s. in Prague and Brno. - Author of the accredited course "Mindfulness in managerial practice" for students of the University of Economics - at one time one of the most popular electives in the entire school.